The Social Media Manager is a highly motivated, creative individual with experience and a passion for connecting with current and future customers. That passion comes through as he/she engages with customers on a daily basis, with the ultimate goal of turning fans into customers. This position is instrumental in managing the company’s content-related assets. Google’s #1 search ranking factor is relevant content.
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
Responsibilities of the Social Media Manager
- Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
- Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers.
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
- Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
- Manage efforts in building online reviews and reputation. Monitor online reviews and compile reports for management showing results (ROI).
- Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Develop organizational elements in order to implement a proactive process for capturing happy, loyal customer online reviews.
- Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing, SEO and social advertising campaigns.
- Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
Digital Creative Marketing Position
We are seeking talented candidates for a position Creative Marketing Position. We are focused on identifying opportunities for our Digital business to address these opportunities for our company, BECi corporation.
Responsibilities of the Digital Creative Marketing Position
- Develop and communicate marketing plans, campaign results and project recommendations to senior management team
- Help cross-functional teams develop and evolve ideas to bring campaign goals.
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in Branding and Digital Marketing.
- Create presentation and develop a plan that connects the campaign to the online consumer.
- Execute plan through specific initiatives to meet the objectives of the strategy in each campaign and BECi’s KPI
- Analyze data to determine campaign efficiency
- Researching and develop successful marketing plans focused on direct sales and promotions
- Thai nationality, Male or Female, age 27 – 30 years old
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Communication Arts / Information Technology or related fields
- Good team player, positive attitude.
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Can manage conflict and resolve problems.
- Fluent in spoken and written both English and Thai.
- Able to give creative direction in a various principle such as design and digital marketing campaign.
- Excellent presentation skill and have knowledge on Social media