UX/UI Design Manager
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Design user experience including UX/UI, web publishing, mobile application and other digital products in the future.
* Create guidelines for web publishing, mobile application, ad placements, artwork guideline etc.
* Create interactive flows, site maps, wireframes, and key UX documentation.
* Collaborative with cross-functional teams throughout the design process.
* Make design strategy for digital products through analyzing of new design trend.
* Communicate ideas, best practices and principles for creating the best user experiences.
* Push innovation ideas both functional and technologically.
* Coach team member to understand procedure of product development, corporate’s business and team player.
* Age 27-35 years old.
* Bachelor Degree in Fine Art, Design & Multimedia, Computer Science or any relevant degree program.
* Minimum 5 years’ experience in UX/UI for digital products on website, mobile application and other devices.
* Candidates with personal online portfolio showing all aspects of user experience design and clickable prototypes have an advantage.
* Be able to work in a team environment, strong collaborative skills, and willingness to communicate with a wide variety of individuals and cross functional teams.