Social marketing & content
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Develop and create creative content in form of video, graphic, design or article with internal team across digital channels
* Review, edit, write content for social media to ensure consistency in grammar and tone of voice
* Plan, schedule, curate and amplify digital content across all social media channels to boost engagement and brand loyalty
* Contribute content for weekly newsletters and marketing campaigns
* Create content in all marketing materials to support the needs of marketing team
* Organize and maintain visual content using a digital asset management system and ensuring that marketing collateral adheres to copyright laws
* Analyze data to forecast marketing trends and tailor content management strategies that delivery maximum results Ensure that all marketing collateral adheres to strict brand guidelines and values
* Experience of managing a social media content budget and using relevant reporting tools
* Male or female
* Age not over 28 years old
* Bachelor degree in with specialization in marketing communications, advertising, journalism, multimedia or related field is an advantage.
* At least 3 years of experience with background in digital media, or advertising agency, or relevant experience are welcomed.
* MS Office literate. Skills in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator would be appreciated.
* Excellent analytical, problem solving, and critical thinking skills to find solutions to complex scenarios
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Team player and self-starter
* Self-motivated, able to work independent and to work under pressure